Wolverine Planting Shovels
PROfessional Tools for PROfessional Jobs!
We've sold Wolverine all-steel planting shovels for years now to lots of satisfied customers. With a variety of blade and handle styles available, there is a model to fit your needs.
What is the PRO Line Planting Gear? Simply stated: Tools and Equipment designed and selected as the Top-of-The-Line planting tools and gear for PROfessionals. Contractors, Foremen, and Laborers alike agree -- these are the BEST on the market!
FIELD TESTED -- Proven Tough!! Pacforest Long Handle Planting Shovels combine a great blade with just the right length handle. Contractor tested, approved, and recommended. Exclusively at Pacforest.
All steel shovels have the Wolverine 5 year manufacturer's warranty against defects in workmanship!
All Shovels come WITHOUT Foot Pads which are sold separately.
- Wolverine Long Handle Shovel (extra long) weighs approx. 9 lbs.
- D-handle (DP) shovels weigh approx. 7 lbs.
- Tile Spade weighs approx. 6 lbs.
- Pacforest Steel Long Handle Shovel weighs approx. 7 lbs.
- Oregon Tile Spade weighs approx. 7 lbs.
- Pacforest Wood Long Handle Shovel weighs approx. 5-1/2 lbs.
Oregon Tile Spade and Pacforest Wood Long Handle Shovel currently unavalable -- SOLD OUT