Pacforest Supply 15 Pocket Cruiser Vest
The BEST vest you will ever own!! Made in the USA.
• Right and left chest pockets are tilted for clinometers or compass with grommets for tying off instrument lanyard. Angled pockets mean your instruments are less likely to fall out when you are bent over.
• Right front. 3 pockets total. (1) open pocket - 6" deep x 7 1/2" wide. (1) open pocket 7 1/2" deep x 7 1/2" wide. 1 pouch pocket with generous flap and Velcro closure. Pocket has a grommet for dispensing flagging and gusseted for more flagging capacity.
• Heavy duty, tough plastic capped metal snap closures on front.
• Left front. 3 pockets total. (1) open pocket - 7 1/2" wide x 7 1/2" deep. (5) open pencil pockets. (1) cell phone, GPS or radio pocket 5" deep x 2 1/2" wide with Velcro closure strap to prevent falling out. (1) pouch pocket (same as right) with Velcro closure and flap. Grommet for dispensing flagging.
• Inside right and left. (1) big pocket 9" deep x 12" wide with Velcro closure. (1) pocket 6" deep x 6" wide.
• Under left or right arm; entry map pocket that goes all the way across the back with a large size heavy duty zipper on each side that's easy to grab onto. Inside of pocket reinforced with Cordura on bottom.
• Outside back. (1) gusseted knapsack 12" deep x 10" wide with plenty of room and Velcro closures for full or empty. Reinforced Cordura bottom.
• Grommets on both right and left hips for attaching Spencer tape.
• All edges double stitched bound.
• Blaze Orange or Red 600 denier Cordura® nylon. Water resistant, very rugged cold or mild weather vest.
• Sizes do run a full size larger than other vests so they can be worn over bulky clothing. Keep this in mind when ordering. (For example: if you wear a Men's size Large shirt, a Medium size vest is plenty big.) Order small, medium, large, x-large or xx-large. Size x-small available in Orange only.
Mix and Match colors/sizes for quantity discount! (Applied when invoicing)
Size Small in Orange temporarily unavailable